Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Mid-Term Week!
Well - here we are. Semesters half way over and it feels like it just started. Hard to believe that I actually know (or should know) and 1/8 of a school year more of information. Hhhmm..We'll have to think about that one. Anyway - I've wanted to get the blog that my wife and sister-in-law started for me, but it's not quite there yet. She added me to do updates, but it doesn't allow me to make design changes..I'm sure we'll get there - until then - I'll update here to get into the habit and figure this out. You'll probably see that I do random stuff here and there. I'm not doing it to be crazy, just testing stuff out. Anyway - exciting day in Physics tommorrow. We'll be constructing a homemade light telescope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment